Recyclix Sp.z o.o. lays special emphasis on protection of the private life of the Users of the Services and security of processing of their personal data. Services of personal data processing that are featured in registration forms as well as personal data collected automatically are processed in compliance with the conditions of the Law from August 29, 1997, about the protection of the personal data (USTAWA z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych) and the Law from July 18, 2002, about provision of the electronic services (USTAWA z dnia 18 lipca 2002 r. o świadczeniu usług drogą elektroniczną), inclusive of the current alterations and annexe. The Users have the right for access to their personal data and are entitled to editing them. The data that are collected automatically cannot be altered or erased by the Users of the Website.
I. Data collection
1. Data specified by the User, including the personal data of the User
II. Data privacy
1. Recyclix Sp.z o.o. do not trade or exchange (neither sale nor lease) the personal information of the Users of the Website with third-parties without their consent. The personal data of the Users of the Website may be accessed SOLELY by the authorized government bodies and SOLELY upon the authorized request for investigation purposes as well as third-parties that act according to the authorized written and personal requests given by the government bodies in cases when these third-parties act on behalf of such government bodies. These are the law requirements and we shall comply with them.
2. Recyclix Sp.z o.o. automatically collects user information about the IP addresses of the Users of the Website and the Users of the Services provided by the Website. Data collected in such way and the results of their periodic analysis, including statistic analysis, are used for estimating the functionality of the Website and the Services. The data about the IP addresses of the Users of the Website may be accessed SOLELY by the authorized government bodies and SOLELY upon the authorized request for investigation purposes as well as third-parties that act according to the authorized written and personal requests given by the government bodies in cases when these third-parties act on behalf of such government bodies. These are the law requirements and we shall comply with them.
2. Cookies are not used for obtaining any kind of information about separate Users. They are used for authentication of the Users, storing their customized settings and preferences, recording the state and length of the user session, keeping the log and statistics, optimization of the ads on the Website, if any, as well as improvement of the work of the Website in accordance with the current standards of the WWW. Cookies can also be used if the Company collaborates with advertising services, Internet research and statistics services, and suppliers of multimedia applications.
3. By using the tools available in the settings of any of the browser available on the market, you can any moment change the settings associated with Cookies and other technologies used for storing of the data (including Local Storage technology) in the privacy settings of your browser, particularly by automatically blocking their usage in the settings of your browser or browser plug-ins or, depending on the tools and technologies used, by displaying the detailed report about your device every time upon entering the Website as the end user. Detailed information about capabilities and usage of Cookies is featured in the settings of your browser or browser plug-ins. Making changes in these settings may lead to certain difficulties in usage of the Services or certain parts of the Services.
1. Recyclix Sp.z o.o. may collect and store user logs for purposes of communications with the Users. Recyclix Sp.z o.o. may gather and store information about the email address or phone number/s of the User including messages, date, and time of the communications, process data, and results of the communications.
2. Upon communication with the Users via phone, email, and so on, Recyclix Sp.z o.o. may ask the User for certain personal data like his or her name, email address and other personal data associated with the fact of the communication. Such information shall be used solely for purposes of providing the User technical support, answers to his or her questions, or information that he or she requested.
VI. Other use
1. Recyclix Sp.z o.o. may use the collected data for purposes of:
(а) development of new functionality as well as for improvement of the Services;
(b) development of new Services;
(с) protecting the rights of Recyclix Sp.z o.o.;
(d) execution of legitimate aims, pursued by Recyclix Sp.z o.o. or authorized third-parties that receive the data, if the processing of these data does not go against the rights and/or freedoms of the owner of the data, if necessary.
VII. Rights of the users for personal data
1. Recyclix Sp.z o.o. provides the Users the right to enforce their rights upon transfer of the personal data in accordance with the law from August 29, 1997, on protection of the personal data, including the rights of demanding the completeness, relevance, editing, short-term or permanent suspension of their processing or complete deletion of the personal data in case they were incorrect or collected in contravention of the law or not necessary any more for the purposes they were collected for. You have the right to delete your personal data any moment. In case if you consider that the methods of enforcing your rights are too fewer, please send a writing request to Recyclix Sp.z o.o.
VIII. Personal data security
1. Recyclix Sp.z o.o. uses technical and organizational means aimed at maintaining the highest standards of security and protection of the personal data of the Users from their unauthorized access or incorrect usage by any third-parties. The technical means are updated together with development of new technologies and needs as well as available means of protection.
X. Additional information